- The use of equipment will result in programming for educational, governmental, or public access programs to be aired by RCTV Channel 13 or 22, and will not be used for commercial or financial gain.
- RCTV Cable Committee reserves the right to view all video recorded using RCTV equipment.
- Equipment must be returned by the time noted. Failure to do so may result in the loss of borrowing privileges. If unable to return equipment on time, inform RCTV by calling (603) 895-6405, and leaving a message.
- All equipment problems must be reported to RCTV personnel upon return.
- User agrees to pay full cost of any repairs or replacement which is necessary as a result of user damage or non-returned items while in user’s possession.
NOTE: SVHS Camcorder Packs 1 & 2 include (1) PortaBrace Case, (1) SVHS Camcorder, (1) Power Supply with cable and charging clip, (2) Batteries, (1) 3-Channel Audio Mixer, (1) XLR to Mini cable, (1) XLR extension cable, (1) Lavalier Mic, and (1) Handheld Mic. Camcorder Pack 3 (basic kit) includes (1) hard shell case, (1) SVHS Camcorder, (1) Power Supply with cable and charging clip, and (2) Batteries.